2 For Tuesday: Fraction File Folder Games



Let's face it, summer is the time of year teachers plan and prep near the pool. I loved using my summer to prepare games, centers, and decor for my classroom. I always felt accomplished and better prepared for the upcoming school year.

To help you prepare for the new school year I am putting my Fractions and Equivalent Fractions File Folder games on sale at 50% off! Students LOVE playing games, and they still haven't discovered that we LOVE watching them play educational games.
Fractions are often a scary concept for students so what is better way to help take the fear of fractions away than with a few games. Each game includes 24 task cards, game board (color and BW), answer key, directions, and labels for your file folder.
While you are prepping these games grab my FREEBIE Math Review File Folder Game too!


No comments

Back to Top