Six for Saturday







My Grandma isn't doing well. She has stage four colon cancer and can only survive on a special food/medicine.  Thursday she decided to have her feeding tube removed, meaning she has decided to stop fighting.  They have sedated her and moving her to Hospice Monday.  Please pray for her and my family through this difficult time.

"Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.  And you know the way to where I am going."
John 14:1-4





My baby was the last one to get the back to school "crud" going around this week.  He is finally back to normal, making a mess and being Mr. Bossy pants.





I need your votes!  I finished my 60 day Get Fit or Get Fat Shape Up challenge.  I lost 12 lbs, tons of inches, and went from a 14/12 to a size 10!  I also have gotten over my fear of posting these pictures. :)
Please vote for me to be one of the winners!
VOTE HERE!





Our kids are over assessed...I know I am preaching to the choir here!  Our feeder school Reading Recovery teachers came this week to help assess our 3rd graders.  The last day I left them a little treat for helping us out. 







Thursday the DOT decided it was the perfect time to start repaving the road right at the time our buses and staff headed to school.  I sat in this spot for 10 minutes!







My middle guy turned 6 yesterday!  He could choose anywhere to go eat for dinner, he chose McDonalds of all places.  After dinner he was allowed to pick out any toy from the toy store, so a Nerf gun as tall as him is what he got.

3 comments

  1. I'm sorry about your grandma and your son. Prayers are with you. Congrats on the weight loss! I voted and hope you win. It's so tough to get back in shape. I still haven't gotten the nerve to post pics, although I do have some on my phone. Enjoy celebrating your boy's birthday!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how difficult for your family, facing this with your grandma. Love and prayers sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about your grandma. I am praying for her and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top