Two for Tuesday 50% off


This week I am placing my Spot on Research and Monster Math Spiral Review on sale for 50% off!



Common Core Aligned
W.3.2, W.3.5, and W.3.9
W.4.2, W.4.5, and W.4.9
W.5.2, W.5.5, and W.5.9

Use this 8 day lesson plan and resources to help teach your students an easier way to write a research paper, informational text. Everything you need is included!

*Eight days of plans
*Resources and plans for:
-choosing a topic
-creating a research plan
-practice taking notes
-note organization
-paper outline
-how to write an introduction & conclusion paragraph
-peer review
-how to write a bibliography
-research report rubric


4th Grade Common Core Spiral Math Review {Year Long}

On sale for $5.00!!!


Included you will find a Monster Math sheet for each week of the school year. I have divided the sheets up into four marking periods. Each Monster Math sheet has five questions, each question addresses one of CSS standards (Operations and Algebraic Thinking, Number and Operations in Base Ten, Number and Operations-Fractions, Measurement and Data, and Geometry). Monster Math provides a spiral review with the use of word problems, written response, multiple choice, and critical thinking.

Ways to use this product:
Weekly Review.
This is how I use Monster Math in my own classroom. On Mondays I provide my students with a copy of the week’s Monster Math. They complete the questions at home for homework and we review them each morning. On Friday’s my students are given the same Monster Math sheet as an assessment. They are required to show ALL work and label all answers.

2. Morning Work.
Monster Math is a great tool for a weekly math review for Morning Work.

3. Weekly Assessment.
Monster Math is also great to use as a weekly assessment to determine what standards students have mastered and areas in need of review.

4. Test Prep.
Monster Math is a great product to use for nightly homework close to your state assessments. With it’s spiral review you will cover all CCS standards.

Once I implemented Monster Math into my instruction I saw an increase in mastery of skills and standards. I hope you and your students will find great success with this product as well!





No comments

Back to Top