Five For Friday & Fuel Your Faith




Happy Valentine's Day!  We are having a low key Valentine's Day here.  This is the first year my hubby and I aren't exchanging gifts, and it is more of a struggle for him than for me!  He loves to buy me things, but I really want us to pay off some debt so instead we put the $100 bucks on a debt rather than flowers or jewelry.

I hope you and your Valentine have a wonderful day!

I moved from Western New York just over 10 years ago down here to North Carolina, but I feel like I am back home!  We have been on a "Snowcation" since Tuesday!  It was very pretty seeing the large flakes fall and seeing everything covered in snow, but I am over it now :) 





I spent one of my snow days cutting out one of my newest products!  I can't wait to use them with my students!  I have created Wild-O for Fractions, Decimals, and Liquid Measurement


I HATE {yes, hate is a strong word} LAUNDRY!  I feel like that is all I have done this week!  My children like to run around the house in just their underwear, so I have no idea how they create so much laundry.  The NeverEnding Story is my favorite childhood movie, so when I saw this pin I found it very fitting.





I am also linking up with my friend Jessica from Joy in the Journey for her new Friday Linky.  I LOVE this idea for a linky.  What a great way to share your faith!

This weekend is going to be busy here at I {Heart} Recess!  I hope you check back Saturday and Sunday for some fun!


4 comments

  1. I think we have all had enough of this snow! Where is spring??

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess! Wow, 4 snow days in a row?!? Crazy!

    I am both challenged and inspired by your "Fuel Your Faith" - sometimes my love runs short on perseverance, especially during days when I'm tired or cranky :) I needed this reminder that you shared about your friend - love will persevere over the challenges in the classroom. Awesome thought!

    Thanks for linking up, friend!
    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I am tearing up reading this! I always try to remember 1 John 4:19, "We love because he first loved us." Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that verse and your thoughts inspire me. Thanks, Jess!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper
    Completely agree about laundry! Ugh!! Trying to keep up on vacation with our unit in the hotel so I don't have to return to loads of it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top