Five For Friday


I am excited to link up with Doodlebugs Five for Friday!  I haven't linked up to this linky in a long time!


We have been on Snow Days since Tuesday here in North Carolina!  We had school Monday and haven't been back since.  The past two days were due to ice on the roads.  A lot of our back roads are sheets of ice.

My hubby had a Snow Day too, that is a pretty big deal because the mililtary post rarely closes.  We were able to have a day of fun at home!  My oldest and youngest ambushed their daddy. :)


 My boys have enjoyed their days off.  My oldest taught my youngest how to be a soldier by hiding and sneaking up on someone.  It's actually quite funny to see the baby mimic everything his Bubba does.  My middle guy has enjoyed playing video games.


These snow days have helped me complete a few new products.  I completed my Fossils Interactive Notebook, I am excited for this one!  I used some fun pockets and foldables for this unit.  While cleaning up my computer I found a product for teaching theme I had started and forgot about.  I fixed a few things and finished it up.


I always create a meal plan every two weeks, today I completed it in word so I could just use the hyperlinks to get to the recipes.  Normally I write (P) next to the recipe if it is one I have found on Pinterest and then log into Pinterest, find the pin, and then go to the recipe.  I saved the calendar to my desktop for easier access and just have to open and click on the link.  Skipping Pinterest will save me some time, especially when I get the "504...Oops! Something has gone wrong" message.  If you would like my meal plan feel free to comment with your email and I will send it to you.

This week I have two PIN IT TO WIN IT contest happening!  The Scarlet Stockings Spy contest ends tonight and the Multi-Step Area & Perimeter contest ends Sunday night.


4 comments

  1. We have been out of school since Tuesday as well. Maybe the weather will calm down for us soon! It sure has been a crazy winter here in East Tennessee!

    -Sarah
    A Rocky Top Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had fun and were productive during your snow days. It's amazing what you can get done when you have the gift of time! Have a great weekend!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of linking your meal plan! I would love a copy kellys3ps@sbcglobal.net. I am also seriously jealous of all of you who are getting snow days - we RARELY ever get them - there has to be about 6 inches of snow and we have only had one or two days of light snow this year.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top