{HUGE} July Sale!

Thank you everyone for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers during my family's difficult time.  It was greatly appreciated!  I wanted to quickly notify you of my current TpT sale before unpacking and getting things back to normal around here.  Check back later for an "update" post of everything I am working on, etc.  


Click on the picture to go directly to my store. :)

I LOVE the 4th of July!  The fireworks, food, family, friends, and celebration!  This holiday is dear to my heart because I am the daughter of a former Airman, wife to an Army Soldier, and teacher to many children from military families.  To celebrate I am having a HUGE sale at my TpT store, from July 3rd-5th.  Every item is 20% off AND when you purchase 2 items you will receive 1 free item equal to or less in value to the highest priced item purchased.  Just email your TpT name and item you wish to receive, I will use the information to verify your purchase and email your FREE item!




No comments

Back to Top