Information Text with Student Anchor Charts

Lesson Plan freebie because MANY of us are not prepared to go back to school after Spring Break.

I have been working on Reading plans for this week, nothing like last minute!  We are working on RI. 3, RI.4, and RI.7.  Since I didn't bring anything home for ELA for break, I was REALLY ready for my Spring Break, I needed to find a Mentor text to utilize.  I did some searching but couldn't find anything just right.  So, I combined resources made some changes and created an informational text for my needs.  I made sure I added the links to the original resources. I also typed up three days of plans to use with my new pack of Informational Text Anchor Charts for Students. 






Get it HERE from Google Docs

This set includes 5 charts.


I have made the passage and plans FREE for you to use in Google Docs!  You can purchase the student anchor charts HERE.  I would love to see and hear how you use these in your classroom in for my Positive Products linky party :)

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top