The NOUN Game


Time for Flying into First Grade's Linky Party!  I LOVE this linky!

The NOUN Game:


Person:  It's hard for me to choose just one person so I'm going to cheat a bit and say my family {family is a noun :) }.  I love being with my boys and hubby, it's cautic, crazy, and loud but we all have fun.




Place: Target.  I love to shop, since I have had kids I haven't been able to shop for me persay but Target has something for everyone and everything.  I can find things for my hubby, boys, home, school, and me all at Target.  Love that place!

Thing: My laptop.  I use it for everything!  Keeping up with family and friends, creating stuff for my classroom and home.  My hubby hates how much I am on the computer; I do need to do better at putting it down sometimes.




Animal: Cats.  I love cats, and hubby HATES them.  I have always had cats growing up. After the birth of my first son my cat became very jealous and started peeing on everything, that was the last cat hubby let me have.  I will most likely be one of those old ladies with hundreds of cats when I am older.

Don't forget to link up at Flying into First Grade and I am having a Product linky party Thursday, here are the details.

10 comments

  1. Your boys are cute. I prefer a cat as well (lower maintance), but my daughter is allergic so we have a dog.

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO basically we're twins. Because my place and thing will most likely be the same. I may mix it up now, but who am I kidding. I am OBSESSED with Target, as you may know I live NEXT DOOR to it.

    Also, I JUST realized you were from NC I am moving there this summer!!! I'm actually headed there tomorrow for an interview!

    Happy Sunday!!
    Brittany
    Closing the Gap... in a Cute Outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine how chaotic your house must be with three boys! I only have one and I feel it is chaotic! I love Target and my laptop too! I am on it probably more than I should be especially during the winter.
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a teacher in the planet that doesn't love Target? We are also NC bloggers!
    Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful family! Target is awesome! One of my favorite places to go!

    Karmen
    Karmens Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, your number one matches mine (I'll post tomorrow!)! There's no way to pick just one favorite person when you have kids!!

    I love Target, too! What's not to love?

    I am not a cat person (sorry!). I think they never have liked me so I returned the favor!

    Have a good week,
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your boys are so cute! I love cats as well and like you, my husband hates them.
    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, my family says that I am attached to my computer. I LOVE Target. Such cute boys.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a Target lover, too! Your boys are precious!!

    Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a cute blog.I love it!
    I also found some common things among us like cats and the laptop:)

    Lusine
    Enjoy Teaching English

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top