Planning for the Week & a FREEBIE

Tonight I am working on plans for this week.  I have ended up straying from my original ELA plans and have decided to focus on plays/dramas focusing on the American Revolution.  I found a incredible resource here.  It includes a timeline and a Reader's Theatre based on the trial related to the Boston Massacre.  We haven't focused on RL4.5 as much as I wish we have thus far, and felt this resource would be great to go along with last weeks ELA theme.

I created the following three page packet focusing on the elements of a play.  You can check it out here at my TpT store.



I have slowly been working on my portion of the math plans, we won't get to my plans for at least one more week.  I am planning standards 4.NF.3 and 4.NF.4. I created some task cards for adding and subtracting fractions with like denominators and a practice sheet.  You can get it FREE here from my TpT store (please provide feedback-thanks!).







Hope you have a fantastic week!  

3 comments

  1. I just added your play pack to my wish list. We are focusing on poetry now and plays are up next....

    Hope you have a great week!

    Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess! Love the space math center :) It's way above my firsties' heads but awesome job!

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Catherine, I love your space math center. But there is no way my firsties are ready for that. Great work!
    ☀Rikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top