1,2,3...Linky Party

I am participating in Primary Possibilities School, Sport, and Smile Linky Party :)

1. School
Even though we are located in a heavily Military populated town, several teachers have been at our school for many many years and/or attended school here as a child.  I personally came back to work at my school after we moved back here from a different duty station, it is a FABULOUS place to work at.

2. Sport
I grew up in a bowling alley, both my parents worked at a bowling alley and I was in leagues starting at the age of 5.  I was never allowed to bowl with bumpers and it took me a very long time to learn how to bowl for fun.





3. Smile
These three Loves make me smile, so does their daddy <3

2 comments

  1. I LOVE to go bowling too!! YOur family lloks beautiful!! Thank you for posting. Don't forget to link up..... http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/2013/02/linky-party.html so others can see it too. Thanks, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND..... I AM YOUR 100th FOLLOWER!! Yeah!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top